24 hours is required to cancel/re-book your appointment.
$25 Fee will be applied to your next appointment for cancellations less than 24 hours. We understand emergencies/life happens and this fee will not be applied.
NO SHOWS are not tolerated!
Appointment reminders are sent out via email/text 2 days prior.
Arrive to your appointment time promptly. Door will be open right at your appointment time. Arriving early will not be entertained unless prior communication is agreed to.
If late more 15 minutes, you will be required to be re-booked and a $25 fee will be applied.
Please, please call/text if you are going to be a few minutes late etc.
Note: small pets in home. They will give welcome barks, but are blocked off.
Parking available on front driveway. Come to front door to enter.
HOW DO HAIR CYCLES WORK?
Have you ever wondered why you need to wait so long in between each laser hair removal appointment? The answer is in the hair cycles. Learn about your hair cycles and treatment intervals for laser hair removal here.
Everybody has three different stages of hair growth. The Anagen phase is the active growth phase. This is the only phase where laser hair removal is effective. Only 20% of hair is actively growing during one Anagen growth phase, hence why multiple treatments are necessary for laser hair removal to be effective for long-term results. The phase can last 3-4 months on the body and 5-7 years on the head. (This is why you can't grow long, head-type hairs on your arms or legs.)
The second phase is the Catagen phase, which is the shedding phase. Laser hair removal is not effective during this phase. This phase usually lasts around three weeks.
The last phase is the Telogen phase, or the dormant phase. Up to 80% of hair can be in the Telogen phase at any time. Laser hair removal is not effective during this phase.
For a follicle to be treated it must be in the Anagen stage. That is the reason you will require a series of treatments because not all of your hair is in the Anagen phase at the same time.
At any given time 20% of the hair on your body is in the Anagen phase. The other 80% is on the Catagen or Telogen phases. That is why you will get (on average) a 20% reduction after every laser session. Often I see clients who have done laser at another clinic and they have not seen any improvement after several treatments. Laser should NEVER be like that. You should see an improvement after every treatment because at any given time you have hair in the Anagen phase.